Nemesis Consultancy is a leading provider in the specialist investigative services industry in both the public and private sector.
Nemesis is seeking an Investigation Analyst to undertake open source investigations which may be relevant to an individual or corporation.
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Conducting open source research, analysis and complete a detailed written report.
- Managing information collection within required guidelines and relevant Australian legislation
Skills & Experience
- Must have proficient open source searching skills.
- Sound working knowledge of social media as well as Microsoft Office suite.
- Well developed report writing skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Exceptional time management.
- Working knowledge of Australian privacy laws and principles.
- Efficient in the use of analytical tools such as Analyst note book would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Prior law enforcement or military intelligence would be well regarded.
The role will have a three month probationary period, in which work performance will be monitored and reviewed. If successful, the applicant will be offered a permanent part time role commencing with a minimum of 15 hours per week.
If you feel you are suitably qualified for this position and you can bring your experience to the role, please send you CV with a Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria to Gloria Petith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.