There is more to surveillance than just deploying an operative. All Nemesis surveillance investigations are supported by highly trained online investigation analysts to identify and strategise to obtain high quality information.
When clients contact Nemesis, they speak directly with an experienced surveillance manager, not unqualified support staff. All Nemesis surveillance investigations are guided by our National Surveillance Manager.
Each operative has been selected for their professionalism, their ability to operate without constant supervision and the ability to make common-sense and often time-critical decisions.
Get a Free Consultation
Join the team with decades of experienceThe team at Nemesis Consultancy Group have decades of law enforcement experience at the highest level. Rest assured and be confident that your case is in the best possible hands.
It’s our guarantee to you.
Our surveillance investigators are experienced in conducting surveillance as a single person team, or within select teams of multiple investigators. Our surveillance investigators have experience in conducting surveillance relevant to:
- Insurance industry-related matters, including:
- workers compensation claims.
- income protection.
- CTP and public liability claims.
- psychological claims.
Our surveillance investigators are also experienced in conducting surveillance with respect to highly confidential matters including:
- trademark theft/fraud
- executive level employee misconduct
- organisational misconduct
- VIP security and protection
As part of our surveillance services, and where appropriate, Nemesis provides complimentary training seminars to client organisations, tailored to case officers’ experience and organisational requirements.
Seminars include the following subject areas:
- an introduction to using a surveillance Company
- legislation governing the surveillance industry
- when, how and why to use surveillance investigators
- instructing surveillance/factual investigators
- surveillance and the psychological claim
- managing and co-ordinating multiple surveillance investigators
- what you need in the surveillance investigation report